What is Prime Screen Lab Services?
Here at Prime Screen, you can skip the wait at clinics, and have our drug tests delivered to your door. All you have to to do is ship us the sample of your urine, and we hill handle the rest. We are partnered with laboratories across the nation that specialize in drug screening. When you are unsure if your results are accurate, you can mail it to one of our partnered laboratories to get your results examined by a specialist.
Our validation results can be used at employers that are seeking for your results.
We provide our patients and customers with access to FDA approved testing laboratories, so you can rest assure that your results are accurate or not.
Additionally to leading the POCT industry for over 30 years, we also provide world class experiences to all of our clients with professionals in the medical field to provide the most advanced, effective drug test solutions possible.
What happens during a laboratory drug test?
Laboratory drug tests starts by acquiring a sample of the patient's urine.
Urine samples are provided by having the patient place a collection cup beneath the urine stream. Each urine test requires 30 mL of liquid, or approximately two tablespoons. The collection cup will have a line indicator to demonstrate the appropriate amount. After the patient has collected the appropriate amount, they reseal the container and return it to the lab technician.
Why should I invest in a drug test?
There are countless reasons a person might require a laboratory drug test. The most common reason is that laboratory drug testing is considered the standard for employee screening, making it the most legally sound method of determining if an employee is breaking company policies.
Some other reasons to invest in lab drug tests include:
- Laboratory drug tests utilize advanced technology to eliminate the possibility of false negatives and false positives
- 70% of illicit drug users in the United States are employed
- 85% of drug abusers relapse within the first year of recovery
- 7 in 10 Americans have used either opiates, amphetamines or cocaine while on the job.
- 31% of drug-tested employees have used detox drinks to pass a urine test.
A lab drug test is the most reliable way to combat cheating methods and ensure that you are receiving definitive results that meet or exceed the highest standards set by the United States Drug Administration.
What is Drug test used for?
- To determine if a employee has been abusing drugs or alcohol
- To determine if a family member or loved one has been abusing drugs or alcohol
- To determine if patients participating in a drug or alcohol recovery program are maintaining their sobriety
- To determine if athletes are adhering to the drug and alcohol policies set forth by the organization they are competing under
- To determine if drugs or alcohol were a contributing factor in relation to a crime
- By educational facilities who want to prevent students from participating in illicit drug use